Future alumna

The team I traveled with to the conference dropped me off in Champaign, IL so I could spend some time with my dad, Vicki and my Ainsley.  This was on the car ride to my dad's.  I am in love with this little girl!
We visited EIU!  Maybe Ainsley will be a future alumni?  My mom, dad, sister, me, Ryan and his brother are all Eastern  IL University grads!
These pictures are a little out of order, but Ainsley enjoyed "helping" Papa Bob on his farm.




Ainsley doesn't sit still for pictures anymore, we've got to take them quick!

Ryan had a bit of a rough night last Wed/Thursday.  He had to sleep at the Chicago airport due to rain delays.  He got back home at 8:30 am, showered, went straight to work and played b-ball over lunch and took an elbow to the eye!  He then spent the next two hours at the doctor--he had a rough Thursday!






Riding the tractor at the farm.  Ainsley was signing "all done" here because Ryan stopped for the picture, so he signed "all done" too!
Ainsley was on "vacation" last week so we let her eat a popsicle in the bathtub--its the small things in life, isn't it?

Comments

Popular Posts