Pink Poodle


Good news today--I was able to get Ainsley scheduled with an endrcrinology doctor who specializes in Pendred syndrome!  The appointment will be this summer after the genetic testing comes back, but that will be an additional help to Ainsley!  Also, we found out today if Ainsley needs the cochlear implants and they are medically necessary our out of pocket will be covered by what we have saved in our medical flex spending.  That was a HUGE relief to know!   I've made 4 calls to find out when her CT will be scheduled over the past few days and I've heard nothing, they said they will call tomorrow morning with an up-date, so I'll keep my fingers crossed :).  I don't think I can be considered a helicopter parent until she is able to advocate for herself, right? :)
Someone was petting her pink poodle this morning as she ate breakfast!  I think she may want a puppy at some point or a cute kitty!

Comments

Popular Posts