Smile

Ainsley always loves to smile for the camera!  These days when I try to take her picture she smiles, scrunches her eyes and tilts her head back.  Every. time.


I finally had to put the camera over her head to get a good picture!

She's a keeper!

Tonight we went to dinner with three other families.  There were a total of 7 kids--6 boys and Ainsley.


Oh, mom's taking my picture!

Ainsley met with her deaf and hard of hearing teacher today.  She did great playing games and practicing sounds for a hour.  Her teacher mentioned a summer camp for kids with hearing loss that they have in the area.  The "camp" is for 1-5 year olds.  How sweet is that!  I thought it was camp, camp...I was NOT ready to pack a bag and send Ainsley off to camp.  Her teacher quickly let me know it was a three hour day camp twice a week for 6 weeks....that I can handle!  

Comments

Popular Posts