Fun night out

Tonight I went running with a friend and was only gone for 45 minutes..when I got home, Ryan was asking for help!  While I was gone, Ainsley had went potty in the bathtub (that is putting it nicely) and threw up on the changing table and all over Ryan.  Ryan had to go back to work tonight and only had 10 minutes to get ready/clean himself up!  I spent the last hour cleaning everything :)!  Ains is feeling much better and resting well now.

On to more fun news...last night we went to the mall and Target to pick up a gift for  a wedding this weekend.
Ainsley loves to put my scarves and necklaces around her neck--she feels like such a big girl when she does this!  We're always with her to make sure she doesn't choke (just me anticipating an email from my dad about the hazards of letting Ainsley do this :).   
Chick filet has new apple sauce packets that are squeezable--it was a HIT with Ainsley! 
She doesn't like us to cut up her food anymore...where did my baby go?

Ainsley helped us with the list!

One of Ainsley favorite games while shopping is for us to push the cart away and let her ride down the aisles by herself, and then we run after her.  She literally screams in excitement! 
We are excited to see Ryan's brother and wife this weekend!  

Comments

Popular Posts