Rock Star!

I am so proud of our little miss--she was a rock star today!  We saw her endro doctor today for her thryoid and she had to give blood for two tests.  I held her in my lap in the adult chair and she pushed through as they had a needle in her arm trying to find the vein.  They ended up blowing the vein, so they had to do her left arm too.  There were tears, of course--but all in all--she did great!  And, she recovered very quickly.  This was Ainsley after waiting for the doctor happily eating cheerios and drinking some apple juice.  I'm amazed at her strength!

My dad was asking about Ainsley's new classroom.  Here is a quick picture I snapped today while the kids were outside playing.  She loves her new room and new friends!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Poor baby. Isn't there a better way? She looks like she's been crying.
Angie said…
Poor Ainsley:( love her new classroom

Popular Posts