Wordless Wednesday--take 2...

Ryan recommend a few weeks back that I share some of Ainsley's love notes each week--so I thought I'd share them during Wordless Wednesdays (so I'll try not to type much, just post the notes). I had forgot Ryan had this idea, until one of Ainsley's kind doctors emailed me today about that specific blog post! She does a similar project for her daughters in a journal format--which I think is such a sweet idea!



Here are some of her weekly love notes--I've been keeping paper at the office to write these when I think of them, it is scratch paper from work--so not only will Ainsley have my notes, but she'll also know about student retention workshops from 2011 :)!





Comments

Angie said…
so sweet! I love them all esp. the one about being present. Grandma always loved to people watch! ha ha
Cheri Smith said…
Michelle,
I thought about you the other day and one of you notes you wrote to Ainsley. The one about writing on your bottom that is not flattering...I saw a woman as I was walking out of daycare with the words "Apple" on one cheek and "bottom" on the other cheek. Wow! :) hahaha. You are absolutely correct - not flattering at all!

Popular Posts