Saturday fun

We've started a tradition in our new home on Saturdays- We start the day with a quick trip to Caseys to pick up--the Saturday paper, diet coke and doughnuts!

Ainsley looking at the Sears add for 2 seconds before it went in her mouth!


Ryan!



I've had two of these today....I need to phase out the Diet Coke soon :)!


We then we out to lunch in Cedar Rapids and went to Super Target!! I loved that store!!

Our little miss was coughing up a storm and sneezing in Target--by the time we left we had went though almost a whole thing of mini Kleenexes and she was tired--she fell fast asleep on the ride home, that girl loves her car seat!!


Ryan and I then spent the last two hours cleaning our house--we disinfected everything...I've been sick this week, Ainsley is getting a cold again and Ryan hasn't been feeling great the last two days--hopefully this will help! Lysol to the rescue!!


On a random note--I LOVE the Bath & Body new soaps!


I got all of Ainsley's toys rounded up tonight and was going to clean them too--and I thought, how do you clean stuffed animals and soft toys--she is always putting them in her mouth..any thoughts?


My sweet niece, Ava, celebrated her 9th birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVA! We chatted with my sister and niece, Ava on facetime tonight!! I loved seeing them. They got to see Ainsley at bath time before she went to bed!

Here is Ava and her cousin Ainsley in late October!

Comments

Misty said…
You are such a good momma! And she is adorable. My guys still love their stuffed animals. And I have had to wash and repair many favorites that have been "loved" to the point of discoloration. If I need to deep clean them, I have had success in washing them in a sink of water and laundry detergent. Sink 'em, squeeze 'em then squeeze out as much water as you can. I then roll them up in a towel to get out the rest of the water. A hair dryer or heat vent helps speed up the drying time. Hope this helps. :)
-Misty
Michelle said…
Thanks Misty--I'll give that a try!! Hope you are feeling well!
Angie said…
so sweet! I love your Saturday tradition!!

Popular Posts