Weekend

On Friday I did a little Christmas decorating. I have SO many decorations--this year, I decided to just put out my favorite decorations and not go overboard. I like the simplicity of our decorations this year. Here are a few!

Kitchen counter top with some yummy Christmas treats!


The manger--love there are two babies featured in this picture--baby Jesus and our Ainsley.


Kitchen counter top!


This star was one of my mom's decorations, it will be a good reminder of mom this holiday season.


A wreath that I bought at Target this year..only $10!


A mini tree for Ainsley's room.


This morning, I ran out and got my hair cut! I have the greatest stylist, Chelsey, I'm trying to grow my hair out for a pony tail--so she just did a little trim!


Today we got dressed up and went to our favorite BBQ place for lunch! They have great food and the cutest decorations.


Ainsley eating lunch--milk not BBQ!


We of course had to wear our Black and Gold to support the Hawks...even though we lost to MN today.


Miss Ainsley smiling at her mama--she is starting to smile more.


I made some black Friday purchases--mainly Ainsley related! I bought this new drying rack which comes in so handy since we don't have a dishwasher.


We pre-mix Ainsley's bottles and put them in the fridge so we can quickly feed her when she gets hungry--because the baby girl is the picture of peace until she is hungry and then she lets the world know that she is ready to eat!


We stopped by Day Care this week to meet the staff again before Ainsley starts in December. The told us they use a bottle warmer, so we thought we'd get one for Ainsley at home so she would have consistency between Day Care and home.....the girl is in LOVE with that bottle warmer. I have never seen her eat so fast (YES, dad--you were right).


We had a busy day and out little one is tuckered out!

Comments

Angie said…
cute pictures! I love your hair! Does Ainsley have the fisher price nativity? I wanted to get that for her for Christmas. Let me know.
Kisses your favorite sister

Popular Posts