Weekend Re-cap

Yesterday I had a instructor training for the class I'm teaching this spring, so I got dressed up and as I was walking out the door, Ryan asked me if I had a date with Mike Sever! Mike Sever was Kirk Cameron's character on Growing Pains. As a matter of fact I told him, I just got this cute jacket this week. Are jean jackets no longer in style?


Saturday night we were invited to dinner by our boss, Kate, because Ryan won a contest at work--he named and branded a new residential community for Sophomores-Seniors beginning in fall 2010. I got to tag along for dinner--we had a good time!


Today Ryan and I got a membership to Sam's and bought some items in bulk! I don't know what it is about buying in bulk--but it makes me happy! We stocked up on paper towels, detergent, all of those staple items!


Our Sam's Club is about 25 minutes away--so here are some pictures of our snowy drive.




We also bought lots of fruits and veggies so we can begin eating healthier! Tonight we spent some time cutting up all of the fruits and veggies so we would be all ready for this week.


Ryan got a recipe for breakfast smoothies, so he made these pre-made freezer bags of smoothie mix so we are all ready to make them in the mornings this week.

Comments

Janna said…
I think you look very good in your jean jacket! I'm also a huge fan of Sams!
Angie said…
LOVE your jean jacket, I hope they never go out of style! Sam's is good we have BJ's here (I know it's an unfortunate name-ha ha)
Kisses, your favorite sister

Popular Posts