Ears & Basketball

My ears have been hurting for the past couple of days, so I thought I would go to the doctor after work today--thank goodness I did, she said I had an ear infection and gave me some horse pill sized antibiotics! I don't enjoy taking pills, so to my horror, the pills she prescribed were HUGE! I cut the into 4 sections and got them down tonight--I'll faithfully take these horse pills to feel better!

Anyhoo--on to some fun news--Ryan and I went to a Iowa basketball game last night. The stadium is amazing--42 rows high and you walk in at ground level. We were in row 38, so we had a good view! One of Ryan's students is a cheerleader, so we got some great shots of them. They are so talented! Our basketball team did a great job of keeping up with Purdue (ranked 4th in the nation)!



We made it just in time for tip off!


Hereky our mascot sitting in the media section--I was hoping he would stop by our section!


These next pictures are for my precious niece, Ava! Look at the amazing cheerleaders--one day you can cheer for your college! Our new camera takes rapid shots, so here is the sequence of one of their stunts--amazing talent!!














Great job IOWA!


At the end of the game, they bring out the big Iowa flag! I love that part!


I keep telling my sister about my new craft nook--so these pictures are for you Angie! You should definitely buy some of these--look at all of the goodies they hold!


So many pieces!!


They were a bit of a challenge to put together--I was so impressed with myself, I put most of them together while I watched Fireproof (again)--if you haven't seen it I would highly recommend it!


I then enlisted Ryan's help to finish the project!

Comments

Janna said…
I might have to check into the craft boxes. I have so much craft stuff and it's so unorganized.

Popular Posts