Friday Fun

Last night we went to see Julia & Julia--the late show! I was tired, but I loved it!! Very funny and inspiring!


We were awoken today by a 5 am fire alarm--thankfully no fire, but staff got a little extra practice in responding to a fire before the students arrive!

So today was a busy day--this morning I met with two community agencies for our Saturdays in Service project (kick off on August 29). A committee at work is organizing a day of service for our Iowa students and offering 14 different work projects on Aug. 29. I met with two great agencies today--a community center and our local Habitat chaper. I am excited for this great service event. Both Ryan and I are on this committee at work--so that is fun.

Got new t-shirts at work--Iowa just loves to give away t-shirts! Ryan did the designs for both of these shirts--he is so talented!


Have a great weekend!!

Comments

Angie said…
You are always such a busy bee!! I love the shirts Ryan designed! Good luck with opening!

Popular Posts