Our Cruise

This photo was taken on our very last night of the cruise--it was so windy on the deck this night!


Here we are on a tender on our way to Belieze! On 2 or our 3 port stops, we had to take tenders into the island (small local boats) because the cruise ships were too large to dock in the shallow waters. We had a 5+ mile boat ride for this one. Notice the wake--we were going fast!!


Ryan on the beach in Grand Cayman!


Isla Rotan, Hondorus! The most beautiful place we visited!


Ryan and I before dinner--we had two "formal" nights for dinner were we had to get dressed up--so here we are!


Me with a Grand Cayman pirate!


Here I am in the Grand Caymans! The water was so beautiful and blue!!


Here is a photo of me on day 6 of the cruise--still no tan! I faithfully put on my sun screen everyday and throughout the day so I would not burn. I tend to burn like a lobster--but I didn't this time!


We take a lot of photos at arms length, and Ryan thinks they all look the same. He thought we'd take a funny one to mix things up a bit!


Here's me in the elevator going to dinner! The ship was huge, so we took the elevator to dinner (level 2) and our cabin was on level 8!


This is a picture of me in Beleze--there was a heat index of 113 this day! I was so hot, but glad we got to go in land and shop a bit!


Tis is the beautiful view from our balcony! Ryan's parents gave us money specifically for our trip so we could up-grade to a balcony! It was great! We were able to sit outside in the am and smell the ocean breeze and listen to the waves!


Every night after dinner our cabin steward would leave us chocolates and these fun towel animals!

Comments

Angie said…
love your pictures!!!! and I love your new background and header

Popular Posts