Haircut




This afternoon I got my haircut. I always seem to wait to the last minute to make a hair apt and then when my hair is driving me crazy, I go to the first place that is open to get my haircut. In November when I did this, the stylist thinned out my hair (a bit too much) and it looked unhealthy and she charged me $10 to use a straightening iron to style my hair on top of the styling charge...I was a bit taken back by the final price. Anyway, today my wonderful stylist (at a different salon) fixed my hair and I love it. I vow to make appointments earlier to stay ahead of my crazy hair (at times it has a mind of its own). I added a before and after. Before--curly, I put my hot rollers in this morning. After, straight--I can never seem to make it this straight when I style it myself.

Three posts in one day--thought I would kick off the blog with a bit of writing today. After this, probably just one post per day :), my life isn't that exciting :)!

Comments

Angie said…
Shelby I love your haircut!! It looks so good.
Hope you and Ryan have a great New Year's Eve!!!
AG said…
I'm Angie's friend and I wanted to stop in and say hi. Your sister is always talking about you so I feel like I almost know you.

Your blog is cute! Welcome to the blog world...it's so much fun!

Happy New Year!

Allison

Popular Posts