Life this fall!!


This fall I had a conference in Indy which is close to my dad so we were able to meet for a bit!


Getting my dad hooked on Starbucks!


I got to go to the conference with one of my favorite people! We learned a lot!


We had a cold snap in October so Ains got prepared! I should have also said life has been crazy busy with work, 2 classes and fun with Ains! I’m going to get caught up on my blog in the next few days!!


We’ve also been busy with OT and PT each week! Ainsley is working hard!


Fun at the Silos!




We had a wedding in October! It was beautiful! Ains joined us at the end of the reception and got to see her former speech therapist!


Ains and Miss Emily! We miss her but so happy for her and know she is making a great difference with the kids she works with!!


These two have so much fun together!


Halloween, Wreck it Ralph!


Fun at Baylor! So thankful the Campus Living & Learning students create fun activities for the kids!


Ains helped us with a food give away event at a local church! She is a big help and learning about the needs that exist around her.


More PT!


We early voted!! 


Dentist!!


Halloween night! That wraps up October, next up November!

Comments

Popular Posts