Celebrating!


Every time I turn around Ryan and Ainsley have bought another laser light to decorate the house!

Last weekend we went to do some Christmas shopping. We stopped off for some frozen yougert too! 

Saturday night we ate in downtown Waco and they had live music! So fun!
Ainsley’s dinner came in this cute car!!

Sunday we made the trip to see one of my CASA kids. If it is a longer drive R and A come with me and they shop while I do my visit!



I’m going to blink and she’ll be driving soon!

Ainsley got an early Christmas gift! We saw this on sale at Sam’s and loved now low it is to the ground!

Ainsley can safely have fun and work out her legs without falling!!

Oh my word! The lights are everywhere!

We got a new family game-Ticket to Ride! So fun!

Tuesday we celebrated Christmas with our life group at church! So fun to connect with them!

This morning Ainsley worked on her pearler beads!!!

She crafted and I did laundry! We are looking forward to celebrating the birth of Jesus next week!!

Comments

Popular Posts