Operation Christmas Child


Ainsley felt a little better on Saturday so we did a little shopping for Operation Christmas Child! This is an amazing organization!
We picked out goodies for a 2-4 year old girl. I saw on their website a story of a mom who was praying that her child would get some things she truly needed in her Christmas box. I was thinking of that mom when we shopped, we tried to get some practical things along with fun things.  Ainsley picked out the pink horse!
We included a note and a picture-they recommended including a photo...I couldn't find a picture with all three of us so I included an old Christmas card-from 2 years ago :)!
Ainsley helped me to do laundry this weekend!
Since she was sick the binkie reappeared..
Ainsley found a cake for her birthday next year-we may need to find something to celebrate before next year because she loved this princess cookie!

She's growing up! Only 13 more years and she'll be driving!

Since R & A weren't 100% today we stayed home from church.  We did stop by work for a little bit this morning.  Ainsley always loves coming to work with me--she said she wanted to eat candy and watch movies!
She loves to play with stickers too!

She looks so grown up in this picture!  She is getting to be such a big girl!
After I got my work done, we walked over to Ryan's office.
Ainsley loves exploring campus!
We stopped to check out the flowers!



Thankful that R & A are on the mend!

Comments

Popular Posts