A splash of fall!

I LOVE fall! Since it is September 1st I thought I'd decorate a bit for fall. Truth be told I decorated for fall a week ago, I just put MORE decorations out today :)!
I found this cute wreath at Hobby Lobby!



Ains checking out the decorations!
 I love this candle from B & B-smells like a campfire! I always get the baby candles because I don't lite them very often and this lets me try new scents. This baby candle makes my whole kitchen smell great!






This is a new hand soap scent from B & B this year-I love it! You will too-get some for your sink and it will make your heart happy for fall!
I found .88 cent mums today so I planted a few!
I had a little helper today!
A little splash of fall on our front stoop-I always put out a bale of hay and tons of pumpkins out. It's just a little early for that yet ;).
Happy September!

Comments

Popular Posts