Fun pictures

A few pictures from our week!
We get activity sheets each day from Ainsley's school.  Her Thursday sheet said Ainsley "played with coffee 'dirt' and flowers, danced with ribbons, and had a tea party".  Sounds like a fun day--makes me want to be 2 again (just for a moment)!
I like to call this photo "life"!  Ainsley was eating breakfast in the car and dropped her cereal earlier this week--thankfully it was just dry--no milk so we shop vacuumed it that night.  One time this year we were rushing and carried A to the car and when we got to school we realized she didn't have any shoes on...so Ryan made a quick trip to Wal-Mart that morning for a cheap pair of shoes.  We've also done that another time forgetting socks.  We always keep spare shoes in the car now!   
Ainsley on her computer!
I walked into Ainsley's room tonight and found R & A reading.  It was SO cute, I ran to get my camera.  
Love these two--they didn't even notice I snapped a quick picture!

Comments

Popular Posts