Glimpse of mom

This week (April 2) marked three years since we lost mom.  I was 3 months pregnant with Ainsley at that time.  Although my mom never got the chance to meet Ainsley, Ryan and I will frequently see glimpses of mom in Ainsley which makes me smile.  This week I prayed to see reminders of mom so that I could be mindful of her memory.  I was so thankful that this happened several times this week!
Here are some up-dates on our sweet girl--Ainsley is very into water fountains these days!  
She also loves saying "cheese" every time I get my phone out.
Ainsley is super excited about dresses these days. 
And, copying mommy, which just melts my heart.
Loves laughing with daddy. 
She loves going down our driveway on her trike--which is very steep, so we are always close by.  She is a dare devil at heart!
A sign that spring is here--muddy tennis shoes!

Easter egg fun! 




Ainsley was trying to share her corn dog with me here--I was covered it ketchup!
Ainsley was so excited when she finally figured out the eggs had goodies in them!


We went to church on Easter eve--so we ate dinner late that night.  Ainsley was so tired as she was eating her soup!   


Ainsley had her first Molly's cupcake this week--it was a hit!




Trying on mommy's glasses.
Ryan did Ainsley's nails before school on day this week.  One hand pink, one purple.  Ainsley thought that was the best thing ever!



We gave Ainsley some chips on the drive to my dads--she kept saying "more chips"--she loved them!  Three hours later, not so much!  It was the first time she's ever got sick in the car.  We pulled over at a rest area and got her cleaned up, threw away her clothes and spend over an hour cleaning out the car seat that night.  Lesson learned--no more spicy chips for Ains no matter how much she craves them.  


Ainsley and her papa Bob--we are having fun hanging out on the farm and we are eating way too much! 

I went for a run at sunrise today--it was fun to run in the wide open country! 

Comments

Popular Posts