Weekend recap

Thursday we took Ainsley to her neurologist apt--she did great, and got a good report!  Santa came to visit all of the kids in the peds speciality clinic that morning--Ainsley got a special Christmas stocking.  I thought that was so kind they had santa visit.
Friday Ryan and I were at lunch when the news of the shooting was announced on CNN.  My dad called a few minutes later.  As we were leaving lunch heading back to the office I couldn't stop thinking about the moms and dads who had wrapped Christmas gifts waiting under their trees for their sweet babies.  Instead of preparing for celebrating Christmas, they are now planning to bury their babies.  My heart breaks for them.  I have been praying all weekend that God would provide comfort to all of those impacted by the loss of the sweet children and teachers in Newtown, CN.  
I've hugged my Ainsley a little tighter this weekend. 
I'm thankful that God has entrusted her to us.
Saturday night our neighbors hosted their annual Christmas party.   They are such a sweet and kind couple.  Ainsley loved hanging out with our neighbor Chelsea.  Chelsea loves dancing to Mamma Mia. Ainsley loved it too.  These girls have a lot of fun together! 


We gave Ainsley her bink thinking that would calm her down so she would get sleepy...no such luck, 9 pm and she was still dancing!!

Can't believe Ryan and I are approaching our 12 year anniversary in January--time goes by SO fast!
Our sweet neighbor Pam brought over some treats this afternoon.  Ainsley ate this cute snowman--she loved it!!
She realized the nose was a red hot!!  Her first red hot!
Tonight another neighbor brought over The Pioneer Women Cinnamon Rolls!  Do we have the best neighbors or what?!!  I thought this was such a great idea!  We are having these for breakfast tomorrow!  

Comments

Popular Posts