Good news!

On Thanksgiving day, I felt a lump on the right side of my throat.  I went into the doctor a few days later  and he confirmed that he felt something too--so he had me do an ultrasound on Nov 30.  That afternoon he called to say they found three nodules on my thyroid and one looked concerning.   
Yesterday afternoon I went to the hospital to do a biopsy of the one nodule.  I  was thankful Ryan was able to go with me.  The doctors were great.  I asked lots of questions and they took time to explain everything.  They took four samples and had the doctors in the room who would be reviewing the sample to make sure they had everything they needed.  After I was done, I threw on a scarf and went back to work.  I got the results back late today--the nodule was not cancerous!  That was great, great news!!!!!  What a relief!
On to happier news--we couldn't find Ainsley's puzzle pieces recently.  We found them this evening, in our speakers!  Ryan had to remove the speaker cover to get them all out!  Ainsley is a little squirrel!
Tonight I went to my book club ornament exchange party.  It was so fun--good food and lots of laughs.  I just LOVE the cute ornament that I got!  I already put it on the tree!

Comments

Popular Posts