Together again!

This past week Ryan and I were both out of town at work conferences.  Ryan was in San Diego and I was in Indianapolis, IN!  Our little miss spent the week at Grandparent camp!  She spent the first part of the week with Ryan's parents (Larry & Linda) and the last part of the week with my dad and Vicki.  Ainsley had the BEST time!  We are SO thankful to have such a supportive family to help out with our little miss while we were away.
The night before Ryan flew to CA we went out for a family dinner.  Ainsley LOVES to meet new people.  She was "talking" with the table of boys behind us.

Such a ham!


Last Saturday it was just me and Ainsley since Ryan left early for his conference.  We did a little cleaning!
Ains got a haircut!
We walked around the pond!



Went out to dinner...
We had lunch at the mall--Ainsley spent the entire time looking at the horses!  We of course had to ride the horses before we left!
We went to the park! 

Sunday before lunch with Grandpa Larry & Grammie Linda Ainsley and I worked in the nursery at church.
Before we went to church we read Llama Llama Red Pajama at least 30 times!
More pictures to come later this week--I know that Ainsley was in GREAT hands this week with her grandparents, but I was SO happy to see her again!  We hugged and held hands a lot this weekend!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Cute! Love all the pics :). I bet Ainsley had a fun week and I'm glad you ate all home safe and sound!
Love,
Angie

Popular Posts