Happy Father's Day...a few days late!

A Happy (Belated) Father's Day to my dad (Bob) and Ryan's dad (Larry).  Ryan and I were both very lucky to have wonderful dads who were invested in our lives and who are now invested grandpas (or PaPa as Ainsley likes to call them)!  Dad & Larry we love you both and hope you had a great day!
Ainsley and I took Ryan to dinner on Sunday after we all worked in the nursery at church.  Ryan spent his father's day taking care of 13 toddlers for a couple of hours--what a great sport he was!   
When Ryan and I were dating, I knew that I wanted to marry him some day because I knew that he would be a great husband and dad.  He is so patient with Ainsley.  He loves to teach her things.  
One thing I love about Ryan as a dad is he is always "present" with Ainsley.  When he's with her, he gives her 100% of his attention.  Ainsley loves to have fun with Ryan--she giggles so much with him!
Ainsley learned to say "Hawkeye" this week--so we got her a new t-shirt to celebrate!






Enjoying dad's lemonade!
She LOVES salsa!  She wanted to dip chips like us....but she was double dipping, so Ryan and I had to eat quick before we let Ainsley really dig in!

Comments

Darci said…
Love her hawkeye shirt...and that she can say hawkeye!! I bet you guys were SO proud!!

I love the chips & salsa picture, too funny! :)

Popular Posts