Paper flowers

Little miss has been enjoying the warm weather...lots of walks and playing outside!
  Pig tails and Pin wheels!



This week is child care provider week!  A parent committee at our daycare put together a week of celebration for our daycare teachers.  Each family chipped in money to buy lunch one day for all of the teachers, an ice cream bar another day, etc.  Today families were asked to bring in a flower for the teachers and Friday a homemade card.  I totally forgot the flower today--so I used flower paper to write Ainsley teacher a note.

This quote made me think...most days I am second guessing myself.  Am I spending enough time with Ainsley, does she know how much I love her, am I feeding her the right things, am I reading to her enough, etc.  Does anyone else feel this way or is it just me?  Then I realized..."nine-tenths of parenting is doing the best that you can"!  So...I cut myself some slack and handed in this note instead of a flower :)!
 

Happy Monday to all the parents out there that are doing the best that they can!

Comments

Popular Posts