Mother's Day Fun

Mother's day 2012 started out early!  Little miss woke up at 5 am this morning! 
This is the second Mother's Day without my mom, and I prayed yesterday that I would see something that would remind me of mom today.  We went out for breakfast this morning and the waitress brought me a diet coke with a lemon.  I hadn't asked for a lemon, but mom always liked a lemon with her diet coke.  It was a prefect little reminder of mom! 

I love watching these two together.  Ainsley loves her daddy!  Ryan was able to wish his wonderful mom, Linda, a Happy Mother's Day today.  Ainsley will be visiting with them at the end of this month while I'm away at a conference.  Ryan calls it Grandparent's Summer Camp for Ainsley!  She will love it!
I loved my weekend with my sweet, sweet girl!




"For this child, I have prayed..." 1 Samuel 1:27.
We took Ainsley to get her hair trimmed this afternoon--she sat in the chair all by herself this time!
Happy Mother's Day!



Comments

Popular Posts