Car cart fun!

Today I had a root canal and a crown put on one of my teeth....my little miss has painful teeth right now too!  She was sticking out her bottom lip before dinner trying to make her new teeth feel better.  
She perked right up when she got a warm breadstick for those teeth!
After dinner we went grocrie shopping.  If you read our blog regularly, you clearly know we need to cook at home more!  We are trying...we'll see how this week goes :)!

Ainsley was in her element in this car cart!  She was yelling at the top of her lungs with joy!  She had others in the store laughing! 
Ainsley's daycare sheet on Thursday said, "today in the jungle gym a two year old and Ainsley were smiling at each other and the two year old turned to me (the teacher) and said 'I like dat baby!  She had a pretty dress on!'  So cute"!  We are pretty fond of "dat" baby too!
Ainsley fell asleep on the way home tonight--she was worn out from all of our shopping!  Ryan was too!

Comments

Angie said…
Love the new blog design! Ains is so cute I could eat her with a spoon!

Popular Posts