The big 33!

Today was a birthday like no other--I went to the dr on Monday late afternoon and found out I have bronchitis. I started a z-pack and stayed home from work half of Tuesday and all day Wednesday. My lungs are finally starting to feel better--thank the good Lord for that! I was able to get through 5 hours of email today while I was resting on the couch! A productive sick day! Tonight I was feeling a little stronger so I went out for a birthday dinner with my Ainsley and Ryan. We are going to have a birthday "re-do" on Friday night--with dinner and shopping! Who gets bronchitis in August? Miss Ainsley is feeling much better too--she had a sinus infection late last week while my family was here. Thankfully she is on the mend! We are looking forward to health and happiness for a while!!

Comments

Janna said…
Happy Birthday Michelle! Hope you get to feeling better!

Popular Posts