Loving Life

Our little miss is feeling better--day care called me late Tuesday morning and said Ainsley had a fever. I took her to the doctor in the afternoon and come to find out she had a little virus. After much resting--she is feeling better. Tonight we made a Wal-Mart run and tried out this new cart cover. Doesn't it look like she's loving LIFE here? We are so lucky to have her as our daughter!


For those friends and family that say I don't ever use my oven--I put it to good use tonight! Ryan and I and his brother and his wife (Tim & Jenny) are hosting a 40th wedding anniversary party for his parents this July. They are such a special couple--we are excited to get everyone together to help them celebrate this July!


I addressed and stamped the cards--and Ryan had to seal them all (what a trooper)! Dad--notice your address labels in the background! Ryan was able to re-create your logo--we'll put them in the mail for you tomorrow!


Good night!

Comments

Angie said…
so cute! I LOVE that picture of Ainsley, it's the best! Larry and Linda's invites are cute! Kisses

Popular Posts